Welcome Daehakro Festival lights up Seoul's stage hub
时间:2023-12-02 03:27:53 出处:스포츠阅读（143）
Seoul's Daehangno district was brimming with visitors on Sunday for the opening of "2023 Welcome Daehakro," the largest domestic performance tourism festival in the country.
The festivities began with a vibrant opening show on the main street, which was closed to traffic for the event. The opening show featured a festive parade of performances from musicals, dance, taekwondo demonstrations and marching bands.
As part of the festival, fringe performances will continue throughout October, with a series of outdoor shows at Marronnier Park on Sunday and on Oct. 27-28. These performances will showcase a diverse range of street arts, including theater, musicals, non-verbal shows, magic and classical music.
- Welcome Daehakro Festival lights up Seoul's stage hub
- Yoon's approval rating at 34.2% with parliamentary elections 6 months away
- [New on scene] Kim Chang
- Multinational criminal ring arrested for smuggling meth in bulk into South Korea
- New government initiative offers W3b reward to combat digital piracy
- [Today’s K
- Science minister welcomes HIT forum on space economy
- P&G Korea launches premium diaper to combat skin dryness
- Hamas weapons, tactics resemble those of NK: JCS