时间:2023-12-02 04:30:00 出处:과학阅读（143）
The National Changgeuk Company of Korea, which recently premiered its modern take on traditional changgeuk performances in “Jeong-nyeon” and “The Merchants of Venice,” returns with a traditional Korean pansori, “Shimcheong-ga” for the Chuseok holiday.
The production is based on the classic Korean pansori and folktale of Sim Cheong, a young girl who makes a selfless sacrifice to the king of the underwater world in a desperate attempt to restore her blind father's sight.
The cast and creative team of “Shimcheong-ga” emphasized the importance of "sori," or singing, of pansori.
- Welcome Daehakro Festival lights up Seoul's stage hub
- Fifty Fifty’s agency, Attrakt, files W1b compensation claim against The Givers
- SKT’s AI
- [Herald Interview] When ‘comedy freak’ filmmaker makes rom
- GOT7’s Youngjae to release 1st solo LP “Do It” next month
- ONF hopes to open new chapter upon return from military service
- BTS' Jungkook to extend solo parade with 1st album 'Golden'
- Fall festivals to take place across Seoul
- [Contribution] Why hope matters in climate crisis