时间:2023-12-02 03:30:34 出处:자동차阅读（143）
The National Changgeuk Company of Korea, which recently premiered its modern take on traditional changgeuk performances in “Jeong-nyeon” and “The Merchants of Venice,” returns with a traditional Korean pansori, “Shimcheong-ga” for the Chuseok holiday.
The production is based on the classic Korean pansori and folktale of Sim Cheong, a young girl who makes a selfless sacrifice to the king of the underwater world in a desperate attempt to restore her blind father's sight.
The cast and creative team of “Shimcheong-ga” emphasized the importance of "sori," or singing, of pansori.
- Cast of ‘Norma’ says opera difficult to sing but easy to enjoy
- N. Korea scheduled to hold key parliamentary meeting following Kim
- [Korea Beyond Korea] ‘Korea should support Korean history studies, research abroad’
- Benois de la Danse winner Kang Mi
- S. Korean diplomat discusses NK human rights with US envoy
- [Herald Interview] Mimiirose hopes to make a name for itself
- [Herald Interview] Kim Jee
- Hyundai Motor may sell Russian plant to local firm
- Beef prices have soared 100